Thursday, August 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Here are some pics of the house. Eric along with his brother and friends have worked very hard on the outside and now the work on the inside begins. Sometimes I think about all that is transpiring and I feel like it is a dream. Doing all of this while we are "apart" from each other I am sure will pose challenges, but it certainly will not dampen any excitement! Front entryway

Kitchen for Eric.....err....I mean me to cook wonderful meals!

Dining area!


Eric keeps singing to the girls....It's my Father's house ....with a Big, Big yard where we can play "kick ball!"



View from the hallway from the bedrooms.

You have got to love the Buck....a Yoder original! this will most likely be the MAN CAVE!
Not pictured is ERIC's very own bathroom! He is very excited to be able to have a bathroom not shared with females! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment