Sunday, January 4, 2015

Books I Could Have Written.... But Didn't

Something that many may not know about me is that I have a deep down desire, a bucket list item you might say, to author a book.... some day. I don't even have a specific kind of book in mind; I just love to write. So while I haven't made the time (yet) I have decided that if I HAD written a book about this past year, it may have been one of titles below.
2014 list of Books I Could Have Written...But Didn't (and their subtitles)
1. "There's An Oil For That You Know"
Finding real solutions for rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, and more.
2. "Making Your Child Mind Without Losing Yours"
Realizing everything I thought I knew,I didn't; and other revelations of incredible proportions
3. "Pushing on a Pull Door"
Lessons God teaches me over and over and over (and over..) Will I ever learn?
4. "Unemployment Stinks"
Stretching dollars,growing my faith... One.Day.At.A.Time
5. "8 Miles Of Prayer and Praise and Problem Solving"
My daily time on Highway 2 and back home again ... then back down Highway 2... and... Well, you get the picture
6. "Letting Go But Still Holding On"
Preparing your first to fly the nest
7. "My Three Girls"
Enjoying the journey, embracing the moments, loving this time
8. "Blessed Beyond Measure"
Loving what you do and the people who make it that way
9. "Someone Stop The Ride; I Want To Get Off"
My incessant quest to find balance at home, work and life
10. "He Loves Me Still"
Twenty years and he loves me still
While you may not ever see these titles on a book stand near you or at your local Barnes and Noble they do sum up my year. God has been good, my life has been blessed, and I look forward to seeing what books I (might) write in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment